Important Message from the President, Senatus of Melbourne
Dear Spiritual Directors and Legionaries,
In view of the current health crisis, the Catholic Bishops of Victoria have stipulated that public liturgies, including Mass, be suspended until further notice.
In line with these directives, the Melbourne Senatus has –
CANCELLED THE ACIES ON SATURDAY 21 MARCH
Councils who have not celebrated their Acies can either defer to another date or encourage each praesidium to hold their own Acies as part of their next available meeting.
The Senatus of Melbourne has also decided to take these necessary steps:
- Cancel the Senatus meeting on Sunday 5 April
- You will be informed about future meetings
- Cancel the publication of the April News Bulletin
- They cannot be collected due to the cancellation of the April meeting
- Cancel counter sales at the Senatus bookshop
Further updates for the Senatus of Melbourne will be made as they come to hand and you can contact me regarding the above on 0408 547 791.
Please visit the following websites:
- Mass on Demand
- Melbourne Catholic Mass
- Word on Fire Daily Mass
- Department of Health and Human Services Victoria
- Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
20 March 2020